Personal Injury Cases
We Serve Victims of Serious Accidents
Have you or someone you love recently been injured in an accident or incident as a result of another party’s negligent actions? You deserve to receive the compensation you are entitled to and see that justice is served. With the help of our skilled Rosewood City personal injury attorney, you may be able to do exactly that.
At the Law Office of Juan M. Simon, we handle many different personal injury cases, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Accidents involving motor vehicles often cause some of the most catastrophic injuries. We represent clients who have been wounded and even wrongfully killed in accidents out on the road.
- Premises liability: When you slip and fall or hurt yourself on another person’s property or a commercial setting, they are liable for your injuries. Negligent owners must be held accountable for not taking proper care of their property.
- Animal bites: If a dog or other animal is let loose by its owner and is not properly trained, the animal can end up hurting you very seriously. We can take action to prove that the dog’s owner was at-fault and that they were irresponsible in their behavior.
- Construction site accidents: Accidents that occur on the job can be some of the most stressful, especially those which take place on a construction site. There are a number of different risks for electrocutions, burns, dangerous chemical contact, and more.
- Defective products and machinery: If you have suffered an injury as a result of a defective product or piece of machinery, you may be eligible for a product liability claim to hold the manufacturer, designer, or marketer is held responsible for your injury.
- Workers’ compensation: After you have been injured in a work-related accident, you will need to inform your employer so that you can start the process of filing a workers’ compensation claim. If approved, these claims will require your job to cover your medical bills and expenses.
If you would like to learn more about the types of cases we handle, please do not hesitate to call our office at (650) 366-6476!